- Weapons are provided with a laser or infrared emitter.
- On fire the emitter produces an impulse, that is recorded by defeat sensors in case of hitting a fighter or an object.
- Sensors are on the headband and vest.
- The connection between laser tag equipment components is wireless (radio, wi-fi).
- The light and vibro- indication works on a hypothetical enemy’s sensors, the injury also can come with a sound signal.
- The defeated fighter’s weapon is turned off automatically.
DIFFERENTIATE SYSTEM OF DAMAGE
- Helmet hitting — 100% of damage
- Shoulders hitting — 50% of damage
- Vest hitting — 10 -25% of health units are taken in order to the type of setup protection
The hitting comes with light -, sound -, and vibrio- alarm.
SYSTEM OF WORK TOGETHER WITH BLANK AMMUNITION
- Blank shot is combining with the laser / infrared ray;
- Maximum similarity to the real battle – tactile perception of a pull-off, sound effect.
- Not only tactical training but also firing training is partly practiced.
Statistics data (the total amount of shots, the number of hits, the injuries, the effectiveness of firing etc.), that laser tag sets send on computer, are quickly edited and visualized by the program.
The software allows setting every laser tag kit, changing military characteristics and the fighter’s sensibility.
ARMOURED VEHICLES EXPLOSIVE SIMULATION SYSTEM
The system package:
- Grenade launcher with build-in IR emitter;
- Electronic target that is secured to armored vehicles with magnets.
The principle of action:
When the grenade launcher hits target, sound and light indication works – the target is nominally defeated. To create more realistic conditions, electronic target can be equipped with contacts for pyro-cartridge connection.
- Securing to the armored vehicle: magnets;
- Reacting only on hitting from grenade launcher;
- Signal reception sector (hitting): 360 degrees;
- Off-line work time: 36 hours;
- Firing destruction range: up to 300 meters.
INTEGRATION WITHOUT WEAPON CONSTRUCTION CHANGE
Laser transmitters have the ability of integration (connection) to the weapon without basic construction failure.
Transmitters can be used for equipping:
- Assault rifles;
- Machine guns;
- Grenade launchers;
- Sniper rifles;
LASER TAG EQUIPMENT «LASER PRO» FEATURES
1. The international protocol Miles Tag 2 usage.
2.The wide choice of laser tag systems that based on:
- Infrared emission;
- Laser emission;
- Laser emission while shooting with blank ammunition.
3.Detailed statistics of every fighter embattling “online”:
- The amount of shots;
- Hits; Injuries;
- Total effectiveness.
4.Safe-health certificated emitters usage.
5.Hitting areas with graded damage.
6.Off-line work time up to 36 hours.
7.Military characteristics programming through the radio channel, including an application on Android.
8.The feedback when hitting the competitor.
9.We provide 12 months warranty on the equipment and permanent technical support.
«LASER PRO» laser tag system is successfully used in the tactical training educational process of military science department faculty students of National Technical University «NTU», Kharkov, Ukraine.
Laser tag equipment that is produced by «LASER PRO» company has certification in Europe, as well as the registered technical specifications for production laser tag sets.
TRAINING AND TACTICAL SIMULATOR «LASER PRO»
|Military laser tag systems packages|
|Sensors format||only on helmet||helmet+vest||helmet+vest+weapon|
|Amount of sensors||4 pieces||12 pieces||13 pieces|
|Differentiated damage||no/1 area||yes/4 areas||yes/5 areas|
|Connecting betwen sensors and weapons||wireless||wireless||wireless|
|System integration type||build in||lift-type||lift-type|
|Shot distance*||up to 300 m||up to 300 m||up to 1000 m|
|Off-line work tyme**||24 hours||24 hours||24 hours|
|Feedback when hitting||no||yes||yes|
|Compatibility with Mile Tag 2||yes||yes||yes|
|Work with blank ammunition||no||no||yes|
|Control via android||no||no||yes|
*depends of weather conditions and light quantity;
**depends on air temperature, battery level and other factors;
***isn`t standart option and set up separately;
****necessity of protective glasses just in case of laser emitter usage.